Tagmytaxi is a complete package that delivers an uncompromising solution to automate taxi operations. The application holds a web booking engine, passenger app, driver app and a dispatch software, and enables easy booking, managing and executing of the taxi hiring and dispatch process from a single platform. Tagmytaxi saves time and investment over manpower with a 99% automated software.
2. Why should I use Tagmytaxi?
Tagmytaxi helps taxi companies to cut down on the efforts laid in manually dispatching vehicles and provides a world-class infrastructure for the existing taxi businesses to satisfy their discerning customers. Tagmytaxi extends a dispatch software to efficiently manage transactions and assign jobs, auto perform fare calculations and CRM activities, and extract reports from dashboard.
3. Does Tagmytaxi suit small taxi companies?
Yes. Tagmytaxi adapts itself to small, medium and big taxi companies. It has all in-built features in its admin panel to rightly fit into the requirements of all taxi companies.
4. Is Tagmytaxi easy to use and affordable?
Tagmytaxi needs least guidance to work on. It is a ready to use software suitable for all kinds of transportation business. To keep the software user friendly and affordable was one of our prime objectives.
5. What do I need to have to work upon Tagmytaxi?
You just need to have a smartphone and a PC connected to the Internet. No extra hardware. No heavy equipment. No set up fees and no carbon footprints. Log in from any location you are in. Tagmytaxi easily fits into your existing taxi business, assisting in scaling new heights.
6. What should I do if my system crashes in the middle of the night?
With our 24/7 support team, we never let you handle a problem alone. Reach us over the phone, email, live chat or Skype. We have a team dedicated to solve your issues at the earliest possible.
7. How should I purchase Tagmytaxi?
Visit the Pricing or Contact us page in our website. You will be assisted by our representatives providing you the complete details regarding payments. Once you are convinced with the payment procedures, you will be sent the login credentials to sign in to the application and all technical support to ensure a smooth taxi hiring process.
8. Do I need to pay any additional fees or charges?
No, there are no extra fees or charges. We only charge based on the pricing plans displayed in the Pricing section.
9. Can Tagmytaxi be white labelled, redistributed or resold?
Yes, you can white label, redistribute or resell Tagmytaxi platform to a third person. You are the sole proprietor to the entire Platform. You can use this platform for your own purpose with your brand name and logo.
10. How quickly can I have my company up and running?
Based on the size of the company, it takes a maximum of three days to set up the application and start the business after the signing of the contract and the payments. It may probably require additional time for big taxi companies as the application needs to be set up in all the vehicles. But we have a team all set to meet your needs efficiently without any delays.
The Tagmytaxi passenger app is a free to download, GPS based taxi booking app letting passengers to book their rides from any location.
2. Why should a taxi company have a passenger app?
A personalised passenger app branded under the company name can enhance the company's market image, provide passengers with an easy mode of booking and thus keep the taxi company technically updated.
3. How many concurrent passengers can Tagmytaxi solution support?
Tagmytaxi can handle unlimited number of concurrent passengers. It offers a powerful, dynamic and accurate response to each and every trip request.
4. Why should a passenger sign in using Facebook?
Logging in using Facebook credentials helps passengers use the same credentials to hire a taxi. No more remembering another username and password.
5. Who will have access to passenger profile?
Passenger profile can be accessed only by the taxi company and their dispatchers.
6. Can a taxi company block a particular passenger?
Yes. Taxi companies can block any passenger anytime under circumstances like spam booking, malpractices, credit card fraud or any other reason.
7. Can the passenger app be customised to the specifications of the taxi companies?
Yes. Tagmytaxi passenger app is completely open source and thus can be customised as per the specifications of taxi companies.
8. What should be done if no taxis are available?
Passengers can change their taxi model preference or re-book taxi after sometime in case of unavailability of taxis. Passengers also have the option to book a taxi over the phone contacting the taxi company or the dispatcher.
9. What should be done if driver rejects the passenger request?
Passenger app is designed in such a way that it takes only a few seconds to receive the confirmation from the driver. If the driver rejects a particular trip, the trip request will then be sent to the next available driver.
10. Can passengers view the details of the driver who accepts the trip request?
Yes. Passengers can view the name, image, taxi number, driver ratings, estimated time of arrival of the drivers and also have the option to call the driver over the phone once the passenger's trip request is accepted.
11. Can passengers cancel the trip while driver is on the way to pick up location?
Yes. Passengers can cancel the ride while driver is on the way to pick up location. However, passengers will be charged with a cancellation fee.
12. Can passengers know the driver’s estimated time of arrival at the pick up location?
Yes. Passengers will receive the estimated arrival time of the driver once the trip request is accepted.
13. What is trip history?
Trip history provides all details of the previous bookings and those scheduled for future dates of a particular passenger by day and month. This helps passengers to plan the trip, compare trip details and keep a track of the payments and e-receipts.
14. Can passengers track the route of their ongoing trips?
Yes. Passengers can track the route of the ongoing trip using GPS locator in the passenger app.
15. How does the waiting timer work? How are the charges calculated?
Waiting timer is one unique feature in Tagmytaxi solution where passengers can halt the taxi in the middle of a trip for a specific time period and again start the trip from that point to the destination. This waiting time is calculated and charged based on the taxi company norms.
16. Can passengers pay using credit card for the trip in advance?
No. Passengers can pay the taxi fare only after the completion of the trip.
17. What is the benefit of saving the credit card details and set the card as default?
A passenger can save one or more credit card details in the passenger app and any one credit card can be made default so that taxi fare will be charged only from the credit card set as default. The default credit card can be changed anytime by the passenger. This feature is designed for the convenience of the passengers to make quick transactions.
18. Can the passenger pay for the trip in cash?
Yes. Passengers can pay in cash after completion of the trip. Passengers should intimate the driver while processing the payment via driver app to select the payment mode as "cash". This payment mode will be reflected in taxi company's admin panel so that the company can track and collect the cash from the driver.
19. Does the Passenger application have a wallet system?
Yes. The passenger app holds a wallet system to which passengers can credit money within the prescribed limit using credit card, in advance. Every time a passenger hires a taxi, the specific trip fare will be deducted from the passenger wallet and the remaining amount can be used for the next ride. This is designed to avoid the difficulty of using credit card for each payment.
20. Are the passengers provided with receipts or invoice of the trip?
Yes. Passengers are provided with e-receipts for payment confirmation after the trip and an invoice is sent to the registered email id.
21. Why should the passenger rate the service of a driver?
Driver rating is a medium through which passengers can share the feedback regarding the trip which, in turn, helps taxi companies monitor the services provided by the drivers.
22. Does Tagmytaxi support ridesharing facility in the passenger app?
Yes. Passengers can share the ride and split the fare among friends in their contact list.
23. What happens when a passenger social shares the trip?
Social sharing is sharing the experience of a ride with friends through social networking sites. Taxi companies can provide reward points to those passengers, and in return, taxi companies are benefitted by establishing a brand identity and a wider reach through social media. It is optional for passengers to share their comments on the trip in social media.
24. What should passengers do if they have a feedback on the driver or taxi?
Passengers can contact the taxi company via passenger app with the details given in the About us page and give away the feedback.
Driver app is meant to respond to its passengers immediately after receiving a trip request. Each driver is provided with distinct login credentials. Upon activating GPS over driver app, taxi companies can easily track taxi movements, assign trips and manage drivers in a more efficient manner.
2. Why should a taxi company have a driver app?
A personalised driver app branded under the company name can enhance the company's market image, provide drivers with an easy mode of accepting trip requests and thus keep the taxi company technically updated.
3. How many concurrent drivers can Tagmytaxi solution support?
Tagmytaxi can handle unlimited number of concurrent drivers. It offers a powerful, dynamic and accurate response to each and every trip request.
4. What if the driver forgets his password?
Drivers have the option for password recovery by clicking the "forgot password" button. Then enter the mobile number and receive the password as SMS to the registered mobile number.
5. Can a driver have more than one login credential?
No. A driver can have only one login. This helps to keep track of the activity of a particular driver.
6. Do the taxi companies have a backup of the passwords of drivers?
Yes. Taxi companies can have a backup of the passwords of drivers, that is, taxi companies can change a driver's password anytime via the admin panel.
7. Can a taxi company block a particular driver?
Yes. Taxi companies can block any passenger anytime under circumstances like misuse of driver app, malpractices or any other reason.
8. Who will have access to driver profile?
All driver profiles can be accessed by the taxi company and their dispatchers. Passengers can access the profile (limited details) of only the particular driver who accepts their trip request.
9. What happens if the driver is offline?
Drivers can go offline during recess, when busy or due to any other reason. A driver who is offline will not be reflected in the passenger app while booking. Taxi companies can track the drivers who are offline in the taxi company admin panel.
10. What happens if a driver rejects the passenger request?
If a driver rejects a passenger request due to some reason, the passenger is sent a notification to try booking the taxi again. In the next booking request, the server would automatically allot the passenger with the next available driver.
11. Do the drivers have access to the passenger details who request for the trip?
The master admin panel of the taxi companies holds the option to either hide or show passenger details to drivers. Drivers, if have access to passenger details, can view only the passenger name, profile image and pick up location. The drivers are also given the alternative to call the passenger over the phone, if required.
12. What is waiting time? How does a driver calculate the waiting charges?
Waiting timer is one unique feature in Tagmytaxi solution where passenger can halt the taxi in the middle of a trip for a specific time period and again start the trip from that point to the destination. This waiting time will be calculated and charged based on the taxi company norms.
13. Can the driver change the route as per the passenger request?
As the destination is not mandatory to be mentioned while booking the cab, passengers can change the route as per their convenience during the trip. Drivers can view the route using GPS in the driver app. Similarly, taxi companies can track the taxi movements using GPS in the admin panel.
14. How does a driver process the payments?
Driver app has an option to automatically calculate the taxi fare. Drivers can select the mode of payment and process the payment. Once the payment is processed, passengers are sent e-receipts for payment confirmation.
15. Why should a driver be rated on the services they provide?
Driver rating is a medium through which passengers can share the feedback regarding the trip which, in turn, helps taxi companies monitor the services and activities of the drivers.
16. What is a trip id?
Every trip and transaction has a trip id. This acts as a reference id to passengers, drivers, dispatchers and taxi companies, and can be saved for future reference.
17. What is ongoing trip?
Ongoing trip in the driver app states the details of the trip in progress. It shows the passenger details, pick up location, drop location and the GPS route map.
18. What is statistics in driver app?
Statistics in the driver app shows the number of trips completed, rejected, time duration and total revenue.
19. What is assigned taxi?
The Assigned taxi option in the driver app provides drivers with details on the taxi assigned to them for a specific time period.
20. What should the driver do in case of a dispute with the passenger?
Drivers can contact the taxi company via driver app with details provided in the Help section.
21. How does a driver receive his remuneration?
The driver app do not handle any activity regarding driver remuneration. Taxi companies can formulate their own norms for the same.
Dispatcher panel is a online portal that serves to accept telephone booking, manage drivers and assign trips. The booking operations are handled from dispatch call centres located either in the taxi company premises or offshore.
2. Why should a taxi company have a dispatcher panel?
Dispatcher panel serves to manage orders under one roof for a quicker and more efficient service. Recurrent bookings can be automated through dispatcher panel, also providing the alternative to choose between manual or auto dispatch of taxis and thus serving all types of passengers.
3. How many concurrent dispatchers can Tagmytaxi solution support?
Tagmytaxi can handle unlimited number of concurrent dispatchers. It offers a powerful, dynamic and accurate response to each and every trip request.
4. Can a taxi company block a particular dispatcher?
Yes. Taxi Companies can block any dispatcher anytime under circumstances like misuse of dispatcher panel, malpractices or any other reason.
5. Can the taxi companies have a backup of the passwords of dispatchers?
Yes. Taxi companies can have a backup of the passwords of dispatchers, that is, taxi companies can change the dispatcher password anytime via the admin panel.
6. What details does a dispatcher have access to in the dispatcher panel?
The admin panel of a taxi company has the option to hide or show specific details to a dispatcher. Generally, a dispatcher of one region will not have access to the details (details of drivers and passengers, and transaction reports) of another region and the same is applied in the Tagmytaxi solution.
7. What role does a dispatcher play in the taxi booking process?
Dispatchers are an integral part of the company as they hold the responsibility to accept reservations over phone, manage bookings, manage drivers, taxis, payments and reports of a particular region.
8. How does Google Map assist in the dispatch process?
The Google Map in the dispatcher panel helps dispatchers to locate the passengers and drivers and thus assign drivers with trips accurately and promptly.
9. Can the dispatcher panel be customised to the specifications of the taxi companies?
Yes. The Tagmytaxi dispatcher panel can be customised to the specifications of the taxi companies.
10. Are the details in the dispatcher panel updated in real time?
Yes. Tagmytaxi provides a real time updation of all relevant details of all rides and transactions.
11. How can a dispatcher keep track of all the rides?
The Google Map helps dispatchers to keep track of all the trip details such as the pick up time, travel duration, waiting time, travel route, trip fare, mode of payment and so forth.
12. Does Tagmytaxi support VoIp feature?
Yes. Dispatchers can make calls using the in-built VoIP feature.
13. How to extract details of a particular trip, driver or passenger?
Dispatcher panel consists of the search and filter options to save the details of all rides, drivers and passengers by date, name, email id, trip id, status and payment type.
14. How do dispatchers receive their remuneration?
The Dispatcher panel do not handle any activity regarding dispatcher remuneration. Taxi companies can formulate their own norms for the same.
Company admin panel is implemented in big taxi companies that has several branches in various states and cities. The Company admin panel handles dispatchers, drivers, passengers and transactions within its geographical limits. There can be many company admin panels for a taxi company controlled by a single master admin panel. Company admin panel automatically updates itself with every transaction occurring in its geographical limit and comprises of all the features of the dispatcher panel. Small taxi companies do not require to have a company admin panel as they aren't spread across various states or cities.
2. How many concurrent company admin panels can Tagmytaxi solution support?
Tagmytaxi can handle unlimited number of concurrent company admin panels at the same time. It offers a powerful, dynamic and accurate response to each and every trip request.
3. Can a taxi company block a particular company admin panel?
Yes. Taxi companies can block any company admin panel anytime under circumstances like misuse of company admin panel, malpractices or any other reasons.
4. Can the taxi companies have a backup of the passwords of company admin panels?
Yes. Taxi companies can have a backup of the passwords of all company admin panels, that is, taxi companies can change the password anytime via the master admin panel.
5. What details does a company admin panel have access to?
Master admin panel of the taxi company has a setting to hide or show specific details to company admin panel. Generally a company admin panel of one region will not have access to the details (details of driver & passenger, reports) of another region and the same thing is applied in Tagmytaxi solution.
6. What roles does a company admin panel play in the taxi booking process?
The Company admin panel has direct control over bookings, drivers, passengers, taxis, payments and reports of all dispatchers under a particular taxi company.
7. Can the company admin panel be customised to the specifications of the taxi companies?
Yes. The Tagmytaxi company admin panel can be customised to the specifications of the taxi companies.
8. Are all details in the company admin panel updated in realtime?
Yes. Tagmytaxi provides a real time updation of all relevant details of all rides and transactions.
9. More doubts about company admin panel, What should be done?
Master admin panel has a total control over all the company admin panels, dispatcher panels, drivers, passengers, taxis and transactions occurring. The whole taxi management process is controlled by the master admin panel. There can only be a single master admin panel for a taxi company. The Master admin panel comprises of all the features except the dispatch system.
2. What role does a master admin panel play in a taxi company?
Using the master admin panel, taxi companies can set their website, social networking sites, SMTP mail settings, SMS settings, payment gateways, contacts, countries, states, cities, CMS, add and manage company admin panels, dispatchers, drivers, taxis, packages and much more for specific regions.
3. Can the master admin panel be customised to the specifications of the taxi companies?
Yes. The Tagmytaxi master admin panel can be customised to the specifications of the taxi companies.
4. Are all details in the master admin panel updated in realtime?
Yes. Tagmytaxi provides a real time updation of all relevant details of all rides and transactions.